No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2016

* CU news in stores *

Hello everybody!!!
New CU packs with beautiful holiday's items for your PU scrapkits for sale :)
Available at:
30% OFF

Ramdom discount to ramdom products all the month

40% OFF all my items

40% OFF all my products 
BMS PU only USD 6.00

40% OFF all my products
BMS PU 70% OFF


*** FREE With Your Purchase ***
With a purchase in any of my stores you get an exclusive CU mini kit (you can see the preview below). Send me a email to elmundodeandrea72@hotmail.it with your payment receipt & you will receive the kit back :)

Take a look here to see my November's promos, discounts & FREE with purchase 


:)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *