No encuentras algo? Dígita y google lo busca por tí!!

jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

* Vip CU Membership *

Hellooooo everybody!

Today I released a new Vip pack for Vip members ONLY!

You can find the group here but let me tell you somethings about this group:
It is a payant one where with a few monthly fee you get all my
CU packs in sale in store (except the store exclusives) and al least (actualy I'm giving 1 per week) 2 Vip exclusives.
(as you see in my promo ad).
There are 5 exclusive packs to welcome the new members too!! (and 3 more to choose between that I sell)
 and monthly raffle only for members and surprises you will discover when I will post in the group 

If you're interested I copy here the fees and the members licenses options to choose.

**CU Members:
Members has CU Unlimited License (for all the time they stay subscripted) 
Membership fee:
1 month USD 15,00
3 months: USD 42,00
6 month: USD 82,00
1 year: USD 170

**CU4CU Members:
Members has CU Unlimited License & CU4CU License (for all the time you stay subscripted) .
If you leave the susbscription you must to buy in stores the CU4CU lifetime License to continue to use the items you got in this group.
Membership fee:
1 month USD 25,00
3 months: USD 70,00
6 month: USD 135,00
1 year: USD 250
IF you have any question, PM me :)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar tu comentario :)
Thanks for your comment :)

* PROMOS *